Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is black nail polish in style?

Well the more I see fashion magazines or celebs, I notice alot have done black nail polish. I used to think ewww. but the more I see it the more Im like how cute.Is black nail polish in style?
Yeh especially for teens.


Its the new trend everyone wears dark nail polish.


It looks really stylish in my opinion.


But i think it looks much nicer on short nails, longer nails do not look nice painted black.


:] xIs black nail polish in style?
yes, it is not so much seen as ';goth'; anymore, but fashionable in its own way. A straight black creme is very dramatic - some people like to go with one that has a bit of a shimmer or sparkle for a bit of a lighter look. I like OPI Baby It's Coal Outside
I don't like black. I like deep colors. Like dark purple, dark blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment