Sunday, January 17, 2010

Black nails are the style & cool? do you have to be labeled to paint them black?!?

people think me %26amp; my friends (guys and girls) are weird because we paint our nails black. is it wierd or not because when preppys %26amp; punks do it to them it's not weird! everybody always tells us you guys got to be in a group or be labeled to paint your nails black! we're our own group (i mean it's 8 of us) and some people call us ''the emo kids'' because we usually only wear black. it's not wierd or bad to like black right?Black nails are the style %26amp; cool? do you have to be labeled to paint them black?!?
Well lets start off with the guys. Guys aren't MEANT to wear nail polish....and its known for emo guys to have black nail polish. (I'm not criticizing them, I'm just saying what I know.)


Then with the girls. Black nail polish is ok, but how about you try different colors? If pink seems too girly to you try a orange or blue.Black nails are the style %26amp; cool? do you have to be labeled to paint them black?!?
they're stupid. i mean... groups, and labels? wow. just be your own person, do what you like without anyone telling you different[: you shouldn't care about what people think.
whatever floats you boat
I think they are chic either way. I want to wear them but my mother is against them ( I only do it when I'm at some camp with a ton of kids who know whats in). I would maybe show those haters what your made of. Black is a basic color, that looks great on anyone. Very chic. Now, maybe you guys can shake it up a bit and use colors (ya, it may be different), like red and white and navy blue and dark green. I'm not saying bold colors though, gotta keep the image. Or you can tell everyone that you are not emo, you are yourselves.
No way cuz i think black is a awsome color!!! And if they try to say something to you bout wearing black clothes or painting your nails all the time just ignore them!
I think it's okay. I mean, it's only a colour. And it doesn't really matter what they think. If you think it's cool, then it's cool. I think it's cool. Because why should you do something you don't want to do, even though you can do what you really like?
no its not weird or bad to like black.
i dont think so i wear black nails all the time and no one says anything to me haha but if you feel self consious another in thing right now is white nails or like a deep maroon or purple
of course not.


wear black as long as you want :]


they're hot.
Honey, be your own person. Don't worry about labels!! Maybe you will even start your own trend! :)
Of course it is not wierd to like black! Black looks great with clothes! Ex: Dress with black leggings. I paint my nails black alll the time I own black clothes but I am not emo! People just do that toget on your nerves. Don't listen to them. Try wearing colors but still wear black! Black is basic and looks great on anyone!!!
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment