Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color of nails is in style now?

im thinking it's black or hot pink, but im not sure. u mind helping me..............';???????????What color of nails is in style now?
Russian Navy or Susi says Da to Chocolate in the OPI collection are super hot right now.What color of nails is in style now?
Put your own style out there! Who cares what's ';in'; ? Why not rock your favorite color yourself, rather than follow some silly trend?





I love pinks, reds, blues, greens, plus I put a layer of sparkly stuff over it and I got compliments galore!





Enjoy being a trend setter, not a trend follower!








God bless,





Pink
I think it's black thats in right now, but I painted my nails with this reallyyy cute nail polish and i LOVE IT! It's like silver and sparkly and so cute! =] I've gotten a lot of compliment on them too, me and my friend did them together at a sleepover.
Right now extremely dark colors are in; Deep reds, deep purples, deep blues, anything dark is popular on nails and toes. [: OPI has some amazing colors with good coverage.
Black! I think hot pink is so cliche! But any other dark, rich, bright colors work too. Deep purple, flaming red, a shimmering blue. :)
I really like black. It's so versatile! Right now, my nails are black, but I used a glittery topcoat over it. So cute!
Blues and Purples. My nails right now are a bright terquise with black and orange checker boards with a stripe of glitter(=
I love hot pinkbut I think it is black.
both! put like half black and half pink diagonally
french manicure and black











i have a daughter she knows this stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment