Friday, January 15, 2010

Which nail colors are in style this summer?

I've seen a lot of Hot pink, a coral orange-ish color, and french manicures...(also, your french manicure would look cool if you used a lime green or hot pink instead of the traditional white...)...I also use these colors like, all summer long every year, and this year, the brighter the better! Hope i helped ya!


ciao for now,


tara =DWhich nail colors are in style this summer?
Brights, like coral and hot pink.Which nail colors are in style this summer?
I don't follow trends too closely because I love being ME. I choose colors that fit my mood such as Sea green, Coral, Pale pinks, and French Tips.
i've seen a lot of people painting there nails completely white, but i like to paint mine BRIGHT pink (:
My cousin works in the fashion industry, and I asked her this same question the other day...she told me, electric (BRIGHT) pink is ';in';.
BRIGHT COLORS!!!
Rainbow Colors
I would say colors like turqoise, lime


green, hot pink, orange etc.





Think of colorful candy when u buy nailpolish! :D





xxx sara

No comments:

Post a Comment