Friday, January 15, 2010

I need some new styles. Like hair, nails, clothes, and makeup. Anything Helps! Thanks! =]]?

I need some new style updates whether it's clothes, nails, makeup, or hair. Im really popular at my school and need 2 keep it that wayy. Thanks!I need some new styles. Like hair, nails, clothes, and makeup. Anything Helps! Thanks! =]]?
hair- speed bumps are always a cute fashion, its wear you put a SMALL bump in the front of your hair


nails- french tips and pedicures are very cute


clothes- funky colors and pretty styles but not slutty


makeup- warm tones and pink lips with not to glossy lips and Cleopatra eye makeup





hope this helps :)I need some new styles. Like hair, nails, clothes, and makeup. Anything Helps! Thanks! =]]?
For hair:


Get layers. They look awesome!





For nails:


Neon colors are in style this season!





For clothes:


Shop at DEBshop and rue21, they have awesome clothes for cheap. Also try some white, loose clothing for spring and fall for a ';breezy'; look.





For makeup:


Wear browns and natural colors with a basic black eyeliner and natural mascara. It will give you a nice summery look.





P.S. I'm a dork and I'm proud :D
First step: Don't refer to yourself as ';popular';. When people get a big head, it turns people off to them : /





Second step: Realize that being 'popular' doesn't revolve around how your hair and nails look all the time.





Third step: If you're so popular, shouldn't YOU be setting the trends?





Use your imagination.
I'm not popular just well known at my school :/ but why not try a little rock into your look? try going to H.T {hot topic}

No comments:

Post a Comment