Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it still in style to paint your nails white?

My friend at work paints her nails black normally(which is fine) Today though she painted them white and I think it looks like she got bored and paited them with white out. She swears white nail polish is in. Is it?Is it still in style to paint your nails white?
No, it is so ';yesterday.';





Go with light pink or light tan or taupe for summer. Bright red always looks good, too.Is it still in style to paint your nails white?
I haven't seen it on anyone, but I recently read that anything goes this year with nail color and that your mani doesn't need to be the same as your pedi. (though I personally think not matching is tacky)
YEAH. gawd, you no nothng about fashion
Black and white are in for the ';mod'; look. Idk though I've always painted my nails white since I can remember haha
I just read in multiple fashion magazines that white nail polish is in. They even mentioned white out in the article and said that is THE look. It is to contrast with the black that was of the moment this winter.
It is in, but pastel pink is even MORE in!
it depends. if its just plain white it look kinda like white out so, you were right. i think it would look a lot cuter with flowers or some kind of design on it.


=]]
I think whatever u want to wear or do to yourself is fine.
it is very in at the moment.... more for the spring though, in the summer go for a very pale pink.
White nail polish usually turns out like that.





And if you are doing something like that to be in style, that is completely unoriginal.





Try to make your own path, not follow others'.
yes white is in but there are so many other color's better than white like pink
I hope its not in style. i am loathe to imagine that it ever was. of course, I'm in my 30's and still in love with Sanrio and San-X stuff, so who am i to talk ;D
totally.





My friend does in in white out!


haha
The it thing of late has been short dark nails. Shades in deep reds, blacks, and purples, such as OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark, have been in tons of magazines as the new it colors. If you watch American Idol, you notice that many of the female contestants have been displaying this trend.
No...white tips, like a french manicure is in...but i would say the white out look faded away a long time ago.
I dont think so at all it is in...seriously it looks weird! Nails of ghost :)
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no! PINK IS CUTE THOUGH
I think it is tacky to paint nails white cause natural colors seem to me look the best. It's all about personal reference
no way! but black (in SOME circumstances) is cool but pastels are really in right now, too.
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment