Friday, January 15, 2010

Are nail tips out of style? I wanted to get them but see many girls with blunt short nail with dark polish.?

What is the style for nails today? Is French out?Are nail tips out of style? I wanted to get them but see many girls with blunt short nail with dark polish.?
who gives a s*** whats in style its what u like


and for the record I wear my nails long cause they look sexy.


It's only sleezy to you above cause U cant grow ur own slutbag.Are nail tips out of style? I wanted to get them but see many girls with blunt short nail with dark polish.?
I don't think they are.. I think french is classy and elegant. Timeless.. plus.. I love getting my nails done- so relaxing and feminine.
i dont think nail tips r out at all. they look sexy and feminine, go get urs done!! makes u feel good!
short and straight


those long nails are out because they look kinda sleezy
it totally depends on your style. if you want to fit in, than go for the shortish (not too short) dark (dark red, eggplant, ect) polish. but if you want to be different, than do the french. i mean french manicure is always classic classy, but maksure that the tip is not square, for thats where it looks slutty. so to be safe with the french, go medium length and rounded end.
I think those long tips are pretty trashy too. I have this friend, she gets them SUPER long and brags about how good they look, they are so disgusting and trashy...and she's otherwise ';normal';...Dont know how to let her know how bad they look.
I think whatever you like is whats ';in';... but maybe try doing tips that are kind of short and not very long.. I really like french manicures that are different than the traditional colors, like pink tips instead of white, or something like that..taking something traditional and mixing it up a bit.





But if you are going to do a dark color like dark brown, dark purple, dark red or black, then it is better if the nail is short, because if the nails are long, is looks kind of witch like.





I think a classic like french manicures are always in though.. thats why its called a classic. =)





Hope that helps!
i always love a good french manicure. I have very nice natural nails and french manicure is the best way to show them off.
to me i would not care wat other girls have and just go with wat u like and feel compfetibe with.
We are lucky as right now anything you do to your nails is in. French manicures are always in style, especially in the spring as they are light and ';feel springy';. Super dark colors are usually reserved for winter, but anything goes. Do what you like and what you think looks pretty on you. Clean, neat and well kept nails are never ';out';. If you aren't a big white tip person you can always spice up a regular French with fun tip colors, pastels, or even red...make a nice change to a typical pink and white french.





(Nail Tech 19 years experience)
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment