Friday, January 15, 2010

I love having my nails done and I don't know what styles to do.?

Well your probably thing why don't I Just go to the salon. But I can't because of my mom. So does anyone know pretty (easy) styles to do to my nails. I would really like a video from somewhere, where I could actually see what you are talking about.I love having my nails done and I don't know what styles to do.?
pretty french then ask for little flowers on the lower left hand cornor of your nails





hope thishelpsI love having my nails done and I don't know what styles to do.?
I think the easiest thing to do is by the press on nails. Sounds lame, I know. But if you by them, glue them on, and then paint over them with a hard clear coat, you'll never know the difference. It's cheaper and they last longer. Plus they are thin like natural nails are and not all thick and lumpy. Try it. If you don't like it, then at least you didn't spend a lot of money on them.
buy a kitt they have like nails already designed just paste them on


or just paint pinkk :) or yur fav. color .
i love french manicures, simple but pretty. U probably can try looking for some videos on youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment