Friday, January 15, 2010

Is white nail polish in style right now?

I have my finger nails painted white and I really love the way it looks. I have a light tan and black hair so it contrasts rather well. However, I might change colors if it's something that just recently has become ';in style'; because I just dislike the idea of people thinking I'm wearing it now only because it's popular. I don't care if people think it looks good or not because I like it but is this a recent fad (like the black nails) ?





Thanks in advance everyone! :)Is white nail polish in style right now?
no bright colours with no patterns are really big right now, especially if they don't match the outfit.





i think that what you've done with your nails is very original - your not following a trend yet it's not old or anything it's probably going to be the next fad - if it works for you go for it!!Is white nail polish in style right now?
yeahh, i started that trend yeeears ago :]


of course wear it. it sounds like it looks really cute because it contrasts. and yes, make it THICK, THICK, THICK, THICK, THICK. it looks cheap when it is spotty and see through.
well you should wear it no metter what. but no its not in style. whats instyle is plum, dark brown, black, gold, and dark red. just to let you know:) but i think white goes either way with whatever is instyle
yes yes yes, i love white nail polish on people, especially if you can get a really thick white, not like a see-through one.
I agree I don't like the look of black nails but I do like white. Who cares what's ';in style'; wear what yo want. Its a free country.


Good Luck...
nope, white nails aren't trendy right now.
sure

No comments:

Post a Comment