Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Style hair with nails done?

Im going to cosmetology school and i like to get my nails done. When I start doing hair will I have to stop getting my nails done?Style hair with nails done?
NO. If you like to get your nails done, as i can relate, get the person to cut your nails shorter so you can work with them. This way you don't have to get hair strands stuck in your nails or scratch the persons scalp to hard. But still have your nails look pretty.





Hope this helps


(You should vote this best answer)Style hair with nails done?
Unless it's the dress code...Nope. Why would you have to stop? Hairstylists work with there nails done all the time.
no way! you will never have to stop getting your nails done for doing hair! lol! ps i didnt know the answer i just asked my friend who does hair.... so your not the only onee with that question! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment