Sunday, January 17, 2010

Im going to get my nails done what style should i get them painted.?

im getting my nails done and i dont know what style i should get. please give me an example of a style and if it comes in more then one color please give ur favorite color.Im going to get my nails done what style should i get them painted.?
I dont exactly no what u mean but a french manicure is always nice!!xxIm going to get my nails done what style should i get them painted.?
go with the short rounded nails with pastel like colors it will look super cute! metalic and dark colors have been out for a while now...go with a french pink or soft white.
french manicure defo. Lots of people noticed and said how nice it looked when I had mine done.
I would qet Neon colors . Blue %26amp;. Green always looks the best (:

No comments:

Post a Comment