Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do you women manage to dress in style, do your hair and nails, and still get to work on time?

If you have kids, how do you manage to get to work looking great and not being late? Do you actually get any sleep?How do you women manage to dress in style, do your hair and nails, and still get to work on time?
I wonder this exact same thing. I struggle w/ getting to work on time daily. And even then I still look like crap. I dont know what it is, I just cant get to work on time and look good..... I dont get it.How do you women manage to dress in style, do your hair and nails, and still get to work on time?
I have several methods to help me:





1. I have my hair cut in a style that is extremely easy to style.


2. I dress in comfortable, simple clothing. If it involves belts, scarves, pantyhose, etc, I just don't buy it.


3. I keep my nails cut short.


4. I don't wear makeup. None. I save so much time by not having to do all the frilly things you mentioned that I have time to sleep a little extra in the morning. I don't need makeup to cover the dark circles under my eyes because I don't have any dark circles.


5. I don't base my self-worth on my appearance.
Mmmm... It can be hard at the beginning, but then you get the hold of it by being practical, of course trying to not loose your super style! I had a permanent to straighten my hair, so I don't have to style it every day, and had a super nice haircut, so that helps too. Simple but nice make up... Easy to iron clothes... and there you go! Oh! and keeping accesories in order, helps you choose the right one everytime without loosing time!!


It IS possible!! =)
thats wad we call.......girl power!!!!!!
Basically, the less I need to do in the AM, the better. I can be out the door in 30 minutes, including packing lunch and breakfast. I shower in the evening, and wash my hair (the evening is also when I do my nails), so all I need to do is style it in the AM, which takes about 15 minutes or less. My make-up takes 5 and I make sure my clothes are ironed and ready to go the night before. No sweat..
I take 30 minutes from waking up to out the door. I get out of bed, brush my teeth while tthe shower water runs to get warm. I shower, wash my hair and face, dry off and immediately get dressed (I leave my work clothes out the night before so they are ready to go). Then I do my makeup....poweder, 1 color eyeshadow, liner, mascara, blush and lipstick. I then dry my hair with the straightening styler I have, and put my jewelry on (also set out the night before). If I am really in a hurry, I skip washing and drying my hair for a day, and just touch it up with my styler. I save shaving for evenings and weekends if I can to save time.





With kids, it can be tough. Get up before they do. Set out what you need the day before, after they are alseep. Shower in the evenings, and just do makeup and touch up hair in the am. You could also get a short, low maintenance haircut.





Good luck!
I'm gonna say that they go to sleep early and wake up early to make sure that everything is perfect in the house, and they still have time to accessorize.
We wake up two and half hours before it is time to leave the house....It is part of being a woman...We are just freakin' amazin...what can I say?
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment