Friday, January 15, 2010

If you have nail polish on, what color/style are your nails?

Mine is frenchIf you have nail polish on, what color/style are your nails?
Mine is hot pink. I did it myself. I have really long nails, so it took me a while!!! Thanks for asking!!! You get a star!!!





((((hugs))))


=)


-Gracie!If you have nail polish on, what color/style are your nails?
black
Mine are blue with small white stars on em
glittery garnet on my toes only
i dont have time to paint my nails
My nails are black.... as always
Short and black.
I just have pink nail polish on.
well i have black and white right now like black white black white black white................and so on lol and i have really short nails lol
No i don't sorry. lol
just red..
They were black until they got chipped off and faded lol


-repainting them-
I have black on my fingernails and pink on my toenails, m'kay
I have pink nail polish on, that's kinda chipped off, and I put white out polka dots on them.


Ha
yes, pink

No comments:

Post a Comment