Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color of nails is in style right now?

I would say neons, hot pinks or yellow. And french is always great. I know someone that gets a french with hot pink tips instead of white.What color of nails is in style right now?
Bright colors are in style


I found this vegan product is amazing if you use the complete system your nail will dry all the way trough in five minutes


I could not believe my eyes, I even put my shoes on after 5 minutes and no damageWhat color of nails is in style right now?
black!!
deep reds and black,and white
anything bright!
Alot of people like bright colors, especially for the Summer.


Right now my nails are bright pink . Or yu can get colors that really stand out like lime green . Yu can also get orange nails too.





- Hope this helped !
I LIKE HOT PINK WITH SPARKLES IN IT
Striking colours. (yellow, blue, etc) But i still like black on my nails anyway. Just choose a colour that suits your skin %26amp; personality well. Even if its some new trend, but if it doesnt fit in with you?
Tropical colors are in style right now. But I think people wear what feels good on them. So it really doesn't matter.
Black is not in style!!!!!


I see a lot of people wearing white, as crazy as that sounds.


=D
neon colors.


i usually wear pink.


(:
orange and yellow deffinately. bright summery colours like that :)
pastel colored nails





like those easter colors.
i think pastel easter-y type colors and neons
Black or red. I usually go for the classic french manicure. But I have already done black with white tips and red with black tips. Both look really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment