Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is black nail polish in style?

I keep seeing the stars in mags with this dark nail polish (looks black) and seeing people out and about with black nail polish on hands and toes; it looks black but maybe a dark plum. Everyone is wearing it not just goth peeps. I guess its in style? Is it black or dark plum. Just curious.





http://www.people.com/people


See Gwen, Christina Aguilara and Lindsey in these picsIs black nail polish in style?
It's still in style. I love wearing black polish. But, I do think it's a little ridiculous when girls wear all pink and are the epitome of girly girls and they are wearing black polish. It's more of an edgy-thing, not prissy. Cause think about it, about a year or so ago, no one wore black polish except for rockers. Now it's all popular and almost every girl wears it. You still gotta think of where it originated from. I know it's just nail polish, but no one besides rockers or goths would be caught DEAD in black nail polish a year or so ago. So if you're a super girly-girl, just stick with your hot pink and red nails.Is black nail polish in style?
I was wondering the same thing. I was in Chicago this past weekend and I noticed a lot of people wearing dark nail. polish. Is it black or a dark plum?
well i guess so, everywhere you go you are going to see someone in blk nail polish. And lots of celebrates where blk nail polish
I think I read that the color of the moment is Navy Blue - OPI has it, but it's very hard to find.
Maybe for fall. I wouldn't do it in any season myself, my skin is too light.
I am addicted to dark nail polish. It is very much in style as OPI has even showcased a french manicure with a black base and white tips in their fall ads. I am getting my nails done like that for a very formal wedding I will be going to in a few weeks.
i just happen to have black nails and toes this week. sometimes it is just fun to shake things up.
For men and woman of all ages.
It is! Many celebrities are wearing black nail polish and dark reds. I personally think it looks really nice on most tones of skin, so it totally works! It's not smart to judge goths as ';black nailpolish'; wearing peeps. Lets not get labels involved in fashion...just wear what you like, and get inspiration from your fav. celebs!








And by the way, my dear friend, I was not offended at all. I was just saying...don't trip over it!
HELL YEAH!!
yep
yes.i love it and wear it
I'm not goth AT ALL but I wear black nail polish I think it's in style!
yes
black nail polish is in at the point but i dont think it will last very long it has been in since the end of the school year and its still in but i think it wil be gone by febuaryy
Not in my opinion
yup just keep your nails short and rounded or you'll look witchy unless you wanna look witchy which i guarentee gwen stefani isn't going for

No comments:

Post a Comment