Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are thick acryllic nails the new style or something?

I moved to Texas about 7 or 8 months ago and I cannot find a nail salon I like! Every time I get my nails done they come out so thick! The salonists always assure me solar nails are better and last longer and can get back fills done etc., and for the first day I like how shiny my nails are but then i realize they feel more like rocks than nails! When i lived in Kentucky I was never unsatisfied with my nails. Is this some new style to have really thick nails or am I just being gyped??? It used to only cost me $20 for white tips that lasted 2 weeks and now Im paying like $30 for these stupid rock nails. Can someone give me advice on this?Are thick acryllic nails the new style or something?
You have to ask them and tell them you want thin natural looking nails you dont like thick ones, they usually try to do what you want, if there still to thick dont leave till they fix them.Are thick acryllic nails the new style or something?
It is if you like the really fake look. Personally, I can't stand thick nails they are harder to break down to fill them in it is time consuming but you can request that the nail tech applies the acrylic thinner. I like my clients nails to look as natural as possible and I charge them 45.00 for a set. You can request how you want your nails just communicate it with your nail tech you are paying for the service.
where in texas? i live in texas and where i'm at they don't make the acrylic nails super thick. they are just normal. not thin like natural nails, but not thick either. and solar are definitely better. they give your nails a pink undertone, whereas regular french tips make your nails look yellowish. just pay $40 (or 30) once for solar, then every two weeks get a fill and its only $20 even though its still solar.
i h8 thick acrylic nails.... they look fake and cheap... go back to white manicured tips.... prettier id say... where i live people with acryllic nails are commiting suicide for apperance.... you are being gyped id say
Do they last longer? I would LOVE nails that don't break! It's all personal preference, maybe ask your nail tech to make them thinner? Just tell them they are just too thick!
no.. i knoe whenn i get myy nails donee sometimess they do itt likee really thickk andd its really uglyyy...just tell em you dont want them thickk


thats whatt i didd

No comments:

Post a Comment