Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are Artificial Nails still ';in style?';?

I am a busy mom and my nails look horrible. I try to polish them and it comes off let alone there is never any time. I had the nails before but are they tacky now?Are Artificial Nails still ';in style?';?
Artificial nails are not tacky when they are kept at a nice length! I applaud you for wanting to keep in style. I would get the really good ones that get put on at a nail salon if you have the time to!Are Artificial Nails still ';in style?';?
Yes, they are tacky, you'll never see anyone sophisticated or refined with fake nails....just keep your nails short and clean and use clear polish if your hands and cuticles are nice.
No, as long ad they look real and fit your nails right.
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment