Sunday, January 17, 2010

What nail polish color is in style rite now, bc the whole black/brownish is out now?

I like a really solid, noticeable navy blue with rounded square nails. It's cute but neat and sophisticated, and not a color you see too much. Also try icy, crisp colors like a frosty light mint or an almost white pink. (I use OPI nail polish, it always has beautiful hues and goes on super smooth)What nail polish color is in style rite now, bc the whole black/brownish is out now?
french manicuresWhat nail polish color is in style rite now, bc the whole black/brownish is out now?
In my experience then new OPI line is very popular. It's the australian collection. It's a collection of a variety of colors. There are some deeper berry colors and a few lighter shades. It's very pretty.
In my area, the wild colors are in now =]





--Orange, Red, Magenta, Polka Dots =]
pinks, blacks, autum reds, orange..kinda fallish colors.
I agree. GO WILD!~!~!~!~!~!~!
I've always worn the funkiest colors possible. I've been wearing black for years, (btw yes, I am goth lol) but now people think I'm being trendy lol. I love purples, blues, green, neon colors, glitter, and iridescence.
MAC Barbie line is very hot

No comments:

Post a Comment