Sunday, January 17, 2010

Im going to get my nails done what style should i get them painted.?

im getting my nails done and i dont know what style i should get. please give me an example of a style and if it comes in more then one color please give ur favorite color.Im going to get my nails done what style should i get them painted.?
get a french manicure


you can ask for a design on one of your fingers too if you wantIm going to get my nails done what style should i get them painted.?
Heyy! just making sure. But for advice. don't go to one of those asian nail places alright? People go to them for a quick pretty nail job BUT i people have gotten nail infections and they ALWAYS use drills to file things down. witch can permanently damage your nail bed. but anyways. :) i would Airelec tips :) just baby pink all over. like this? http://www.hotmakeupsales.com/wp-content鈥?/a> or this http://www.hotmakeupsales.com/wp-content鈥?/a>


its all about your style and whatever your into,


sometimes i do my ring fingers a different color,


you know what ever flowts your boat :)
French manicure with a different color tip (hot piinkk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment