Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is white nail polish in style?

Do you think white nail polish ( the whole nail) is in style? or cute? I've seen a couple celebs wearing it recently and thought it looked adorable. What are your thoughts? I've put a pic up as an example the link below





http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/2/20652/21_2007/scarlettwhitenails.jpgIs white nail polish in style?
Are you happy with its appearance? Then you are the one who has to be satisfied. Obviously, it looks good on the person in the picture. I am sure that your choice of nail polish should be a personal one. There is no set rule about what particular color should be chosen. Always remember that you are the one who must be pleased. Personally, I don't see how you could go wrong. Peace!Is white nail polish in style?
Well, who? That photo is from 2007, certainly not recent. Scarlet doesn't even have blonde hair just now, i'm sure you've saw.





Anyway, no, it looks quite horrible. But wear it if you want. I tried to wear it and it looks horrible and I bought a few different brands (from cheap to expensive) and all of them were a weird consistancy which was no good. I think it may have something to do with the fact that to get a white colour that will be bold is not easy, compared to an actual tint or colour.





Wear it if you want though. Nail polish is usually only 'in style' for like a month though. By the time you realise multiple celebs are all wearing it, it's too late.
It can look good, i;ve seen Brooke Hogan wear it. You would have to get a really good brand like Chanel etc. My sister bought a cheaper one and wore it and it looked like she had just used tip ex! It would suit you if you have a tan as well, i think it has to be slightly off0white as well, like a cream colour xxx
Don't let the celebs tell you what you need to wear. If you like the idea, go ahead and wear white nail polish! Express YOURSELF not necessarily what's in style or what everyone else is telling you to do. I think it's an awesome idea but just don't worry about the fashions ^.^ :)
Honestly, I don't know if it is in style because I don't really care. I love wearing white nail polish because it looks great with any outfit and it tends to make you look tanner. Who cares if it is necessarily in style or not? Go rock that white nail polish!
Hmm ya me too I've seen some girls wearing white even thought I didn't find it nice at first but now I think its gorgeous ! although if u have natural devil like nails I don't really recommend it coz I tried and they didn't really look gd on me %26gt; %26lt;


anyways , gd luck and have a gd day ! =)
i wear white nail polish all the time.


i wouldn't say it's in style though, at least i hope it's not cause then it won't be my thing.


barry m has a nice one for like 拢3.
I havent heard of nail polish being in style for a long time. Dont be a follower, make your own unique design.
haha well im actually wearing it! i like it ;) i don't usually wear it though, i get tired of it quick ;b
Who cares if it's in style? If you can work it, rock it! But if you're still not sure, I think its plenty famous right now
I don't think many people can pull off that look. It looks good on Scarlet Johansen though.
I only know for french manicure
It's not really in right now.... ony for french manicures. Only a few ppl can pull it off anyway.....
I hate it. Reminds me of tip-ex.
i think its cute!


especially when you add black polka dots!!
It's not really in right now...
ya its lovely!
looking @ ur avatar thing, i c that ur tan. it only works if ur tan. im wicked pale (oh so sad) and i couldnt pull off white but i bet u could!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment