Sunday, January 17, 2010

Whats a good color and style to get my nails?

i usually wear acrylic tips, i wanna get the lady to style ';17'; on my index nail, since i turn seventeen tuesday. maybe she can put that in gold. i dunno, i dont need that many colors, cuz ive done that before, but nothing too basic, i just need ideas. thanks muchWhats a good color and style to get my nails?
I'd get something designed in a glittery gold, silver, or bronze to really stand out.Whats a good color and style to get my nails?
light pink
you can make buterflies on the nails or you can paint them in diferent colors ex.:one nail yellow the nail next her orange etc. and style the style of your nails should match with the style of your clothes i hope i helped you some how
Do logn balck nails with ';17'; in gold on each!
hi


it depends on What colors you like waring.if like dark coloers a dark purple is good. and a light pink is good for a girly girl.


a bright green is good for an outgoing girl. I hope I helped you = D
Well when I do my nails I usually get the French nail tip but sometimes that gets to simple.What I recommend you to do is a light color with a really dark color to so they can pop out.
im 18 but i would get like gold and like a beautiful silver flower on the nail to go with it as well!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment