Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For Guys! What color and length nails do you like best on girls--and what hair style / color?

French manicure not more than 1/4 inch beyond the end of the finger, or painted, tastefully (and nail polish touched up or removed when it starts to chip!)





Hair -- whatever best accentuates your face. I generally like shorter and more playful up to shoulder length. Long, straight and flat is boring.For Guys! What color and length nails do you like best on girls--and what hair style / color?
STRAIGHT HAIR!!! Don't die it a solid color, but highlights are HOT





Finger nails dont matter unless there discusting with dirt and such.For Guys! What color and length nails do you like best on girls--and what hair style / color?
Medium, not cat claws. As for the hair, as long as it accentuates your looks.
Hair: Long, brown or black, straight or wavy. That's what I like personally, but one's natural hair color is preferable in any case. Better to work with what you've got than to hide it.





Nails: Either clean, neat, short and unpainted (I find really long or garishly colored nails to be crass, but hey, that's just me - obviously some people must like it, otherwise they wouldn't sell), or with a French manicure. Again, not too long.





Those are things that I personally find attractive, but the truth is that every person is different, so of course there is no universal answer. Some women look better with certain hair colors and styles. Beauty really does come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. To me personally, personal grooming and neatness are more important than hair color or style of manicure. If a woman looks like she takes good care of herself (and this does not mean she needs to have an athletic bodytype, or that of a model, or anything like that - personally I find the latter to be decidedly unappealing), that can make all the difference in the world. A woman can have the most fashionable hairdo and nails, but if she looks like she spends all her time sitting on a couch, or isn't well-groomed, or smells like cigarette butts, well, any of those can be a real deal breaker. Know what I mean?
just to have nails is good.. im missing a thumbnail because of a freak accident so just be happy to have all or yours lol =)
Nails: Short, no longer than 1/4 in. Any color but black. Clear is fine, too.





Hair: Straight. Any NATURAL color.
Who cares. Paint your nails and your hair whatever color you want to
Truthfully I do not look at a girls nails color length, or style, I could care less, the only reason I might notice is if she had nails super long...
I pretty much like any style as long as it is brown or black in color. As for the length of the nails I don't care as long she wants them, but I do draw the line once they start to curve that is nasty.
long sharp nails are the way to go sweetums. so that u can scrach my balls when they are itchy
no nail polish, average nails.
I never really payed attention to nails. As for hair, I prefer natural hair. Women honestly do not understand that men like natural beauty over make-up, hair dye, and things like that. Keep yourself looking natural, and you will look like a beautiful women, not a hot slut. (Excuse my language, just trying to get my point across.)

No comments:

Post a Comment