Sunday, January 17, 2010

There is famous nail polish color and style/technique that I can not seem to figure out the name of.?

It looks like a nude/peachish color retaining a tab bit of the nail's natural hues but is EXTREMELY /VERY SHINYYYYYYYYYYY as it reflects of light a lot. It's very flattering especially for work or conservative settings. It's not even the understandable shiny that nice nail salons leave on ur finger nails but a type of shiny that seems to be the signature of this type of nail color. I've seen it on many women and seems to be quite popular. It obviously looks like something you'd have to get done from a nail salon. Does anybody know what I'm referring to here? I'd love to know the name of this so I explain it to a beautician ----I'd love to get it done. So far, I've asked one lady to do it at nail salon, but she painted my nails a color not even remotely close to what I was talking about.There is famous nail polish color and style/technique that I can not seem to figure out the name of.?
French Manicure.





the secret is the top coat - clear. it makes a shiny, polished looking nail surface.There is famous nail polish color and style/technique that I can not seem to figure out the name of.?
im a nail tech in sydney,there are a few types of polish that could be what you are describing,,,,there is a polish that is sheer reflects pinkish shades , u can even see the nail under it in certain lights ...there is an OPI colour that does that ....or there is a colour by CREATIVE that does the same . ...its not the colour that makes it shiny its the quality of the top coat that is used..there is a great top coat called 'out the door' ...drys quick and dries shiny :)
I think it's called a French manicure. A nude nail with the tip painted white? That's it! Hope you enjoy yours!
french manicure is the technique you are referring to. I love the polish be Seche. They have a soft white and a rose pink color that looks super shiny and natural at the same time. you can actually bring your own nail polish wiht you to get your nails done. If you find the right pink you are looking for, bring it and the nail person can use that.
french manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment