Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fake nails or real ones? What is the style in fingernails now?

I am trying natural nails for awhile. I like the way artificial nails make my fingers look longer and thinner, make your hands look better. But I am tired of the upkeep and expense. So for now, I am really taking care of my nails with a cuticle oil called ';T.I.P.S'; you just put it on natural nails...its almost like an oil. Twice a day. moisturize your hands alot. Sleep with heavy cream and gloves at least 2 or 3 times a week. Use a glass nail file if you can. You will see a difference in 2 or 3 weeks!!!! Try to give yourself a manicure...its less expensive.Fake nails or real ones? What is the style in fingernails now?
no one does actual acrylic nails anymore. However i know a lot of people who do tips with different colors.


But in my opinion real nails are better. They're more comfortable and fake ones destroy your nails and are very expensive to keep up.Fake nails or real ones? What is the style in fingernails now?
Fake fingernails with purple tips. Like a french manicure but with purple tips rather than white.





That's what's ';in'; at the moment, least around here.
Fake nails aren't all that. So try natural or do arcylic over your real nails. There's a difference. It helps your nails to stay strong and thick.
natural nails are the most comfortable. no one these days has fake nails; no one has the time for it.
umm i have no idea where these people are living but almost every girl that i am around has pink and white (fake) nails! i love it! i hate not having my nails done
fi your real nails are pretty, go for real. my real nails have always sucked, so fake ones look much nicer for me.
Real ones, though they have gotten more brittle with age. Breaking all the time. LOL
real and manicured.



I think that fake nails are really ugly, go natural.
Real nails. I have nice, long, healthy nails.
Hopefully, Still 'Real' Ones For The ';Dudes';....lol...!!
I prefer natural.
Real ones






i prefer real nails


much more confortable
l love real nails.
I'm a guy...I'd say fake are out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment