Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you think navy nail polish is still in style?

nahhhhh tu es no sailoraDo you think navy nail polish is still in style?
There is an amazing Chanel nail varnish called Blue Satin


I have this one and its one of my favourites





http://laura-j-hughes.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/chanel-blue-satin.jpg





I do also have the black satin and thats also very nice





RRP is £14.50Do you think navy nail polish is still in style?
YES!


I just saw it in Vogue I Believe.





Also jewel tones, non-shiny and emerald green are in.





:)
Yes, I'd go for a brighter more sea navy blue with some shimmer for the summertime and save the very deep almost black matte navy polish for winter.
yeaahh =)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I think its amazing. I am actually on the lookout for some dark blue shiny nail polish.





It looks great. do it.
never seen anyone do it ...so no
hmmm.. prolly not


if u want to wear a dark color go black! black nail polish is in!
ya but make sure that it is a dark navy
YEAH its cool :) :) :)
yes.
idk but i love it :)
i sure hope so cuz im wearin it rite now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment