Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are fake nails out of style?

Generally speaking, I like my natural nails but the polish chips off quickly and they end up looking bad if I don't stay on top of them constantly. I like the polished (literal and figurative) look of acrylics but I don't know if they are out of style...is natural better or are pink and whites still ok?Are fake nails out of style?
fake nails are in and probably will always be in i guess..just don't make them the the really long trailer trashy ones...neutrals like white and pink are still in..but it's fall so try some darker colors!hope i helped;-)Are fake nails out of style?
actually thier in...pink and whites seem better :)
i think that fake nails are cool and i wear them to!!!
Really? my nails last for weeks, i wouldn't recommend fake nails inless u are old and all your kids r in college so u don't need to do any work (then they wont break) switch to a better nail salon, they shouldnt chip that easily. Also, paint your nails its more stylish and natural ones are too plain.
yeah i like fake nails..if they look good...but not like plastic hot pink ones..
BEING FAKE IS TOTALLY IN STYLE, LOL. but who cares about that. i like fake nails, they look cleaner. I bought this french tip manicure marker, and i love it. I just let my nails grow out and add some clear polish, and presto. French tip nails. Sephora $8
I wear them. But then again I don't keep up with anything that's 'in style.' I still wear fake eyelashes.
Don't mind them,except the square ended ones,they are ugly.
No way! they're great still. just don't get creepy long red ones or something...


but ya I like fake nails.


they are definetly not out of style. :)
No they are not out of style and i don't think they will be in a long time and pink and white would look great
Its not out of style..


its cool


a lot of ppl bcuz they brake there nails or just shue on it ..
get them done at a salon,


ask for a full set





there still very in and cute.


white is nice looking, pink too





for a fun look paint the tips different colors


it comes off easily and it doesnt take the white off
no i love fake nails alote of people still were them!
it depends on if they look nice..


i love getting acrylics but some places do them so crappy :(





and my nails grow so fast i have to go back before 2 weeks to get a fill
No, not at all....I always have to schedule in advance to get mine done. Most nail salons around here stays packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment