Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should I trust the girl doing my hair and nails to help me pick out a good color/style?

I'm getting my hair dyed and cut and a manicure on Friday to try to relax after a week of exams. Except I usually just go for the same thing-layered hair with side bangs and a classic dark pink for my nails. I want to do something crazy this time though, so I was going to ask the girl doing my hair/nails to help me pick a good color for my hair and maybe my nails, and ask if she has a good idea for a new hairstyle.





Can I trust her to not make me look stupid on purpose?


All of the people that work there are fashionable, so I think she would know what looks good... =/Should I trust the girl doing my hair and nails to help me pick out a good color/style?
why would she make you look stupid on purpose


if anything it's HER reputation on the line, not yours.Should I trust the girl doing my hair and nails to help me pick out a good color/style?
All they can do for you is give you advice. You have a mind of your own and can pick and choose the advice given. As for trusting them, they are messing your hair and nails and if you do not trust them, how can you even go and get it done. Ask what they would think would look cute and if you don't like it tell them. Or if you have an idea of your own, discuss it with them, perhaps they can follow up with what you want and input their opinion.
well just ask her and if what she says sounds crazy then don't do it...you could also go in with pics of cute hairstyles or colors you like and ask her opinion
okay well it seems like you have hesitation so if you do then you obviously don't trust her!





and it's not like you have to do everything she tells you. listen to her ideas and if you don't like it, then tell her. and nails aren't that big of a deal

No comments:

Post a Comment