Friday, January 15, 2010

Would you consider painting your nails black in style?

The girls on The Hills do it/but goths do it too.Would you consider painting your nails black in style?
nails are nails, labels are false.


black is cute,


and the hills is KICCKKINNNN .


but thats not only what i wear black, it wear it cause i like how it looks.


i like style, more than i do fashion. have your own style,create your own trends. PEACE


and now i'm raaambling on like a motivation speaker or sumtiiing


all i'm trying to say is - if you like it go for it :)Would you consider painting your nails black in style?
Its personal.... don't care about what others have to say.... because we all die in the end either way... wether we are goth or preppy hill girls.... do what you want with no cares.... hell paint your entire body black if you wanted too... if you feel like doing it then do it. You don't need yahoo answers to tell you that. =]
I do it all the time and I am like the least goth person out there. But if you want to try like a dark purple or a navy blue (my favorite) because it's less serious. Dark nail polishes are becoming a lot more accepted though, despite what older generations say :)
it is a style. but I don't like it. It's too harsh of a color.


if your gonna go dark, do dark red. it's more classy looking:)


I heard pales %26amp;%26amp; pinks are gonna be a trend this spring.


I'm hoping that's true. :S
Currently my nails are half black and half pink, something like the french manicure, but the white part is black and I get compliments all the time.
haha. the hills. what a dumb show.


haha. goth kids. what dumb kids.


red nail polish has 100x more class than black, and its way more seducive.
If you like that color on your nails than do it





(i hate The Hills though...i really do just because they did it i wouldnt do it)
Sure! I paint my nails black and im not goth at all. Hahaha, i love black nail polish also cause-to me-black matches with just about any color!
It doesn't matter.


I do it because black nail polish looks good on girls with pale skin.
I don't know. Nails don't really have a 'style.'
A good friend of mine does it and she's not goth. She gets so many compliments on it you have no idea.
No, but do it if you think so.
doesnt matter much..
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment