Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are black nails back in style?

Almost every female celebrity under the age of 27 seems to wear black nail polish, though incredibly enough, theirs is always chipped for some reason. You'd think they could afford some decent up keep.





It looks like it's ';in.'; still.Are black nails back in style?
I don't really care if it's in style or not.


I wear it :)





But I see a lot of people wearing it so I suppose it is haha.Are black nails back in style?
I think it is as long as it is not dull nor chipped..
yes but who cares....in style and your style are 2 different things!
yeh belive me it is


nearly all mah friends wear black nail polish


lol
Yeah, I'm starting to like the gray tones too.
yes it is. mostly toenails.
Most likely
Black nail polish was in style?
Yeah it is.
its still on but not as much as red i think..
it has always been

No comments:

Post a Comment