Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am getting my nails done this weekend... which style is better?

http://www.simsoverdrive.com/downloads/i鈥?/a>


http://www.hifimurals.ca/film/images/kil鈥?/a> %26lt;on nailsI am getting my nails done this weekend... which style is better?
the second stlye rocks!!!I am getting my nails done this weekend... which style is better?
both are pretty tacky, EW. get a french manicure.
hell no to checkerboard; any 1 up for chess? i agree wit jack., they both kinda ugly
IF YOUR LIVING IN THE 80S THATS WAS IN THE NICEST AND SEXEST WAY TO WEAR YOUR NAILS IN 2008 IS GEL NAILS WITH A FRENCH MANICURE .THE FIRST STYLE LOOKS LIKE A TABLECLOTH IN A DELI. THE SECOND LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD SEE ON A RACECAR.
I would go with the second look its more out there the flames would look cool on your nails
i think the checkers are cool


but id have to say i personally like solid color nails


or french manicure
thry are both kinda tacky... sorry... just too busy i guess.
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment