Friday, January 15, 2010

Is black nail polish still in style ?

I still see ALOT of girls, that aren't gothic, wear black nail polish.Is black nail polish still in style ?
yes lots of stars wear itIs black nail polish still in style ?
Black nail polish is never ';in style';. It's more of a fad or a fashion statement. IIf you want dark, an ';in style'; nail polish would be a very dark black cherry colour like ';vamp';.
I don't think so. I don't see much, anymore. Infact, I don't really see any unnatural nail polish color anymore.
If you want your fingernails to have black nail polish on them, then it is in style. If you don't, it's not. simple.





But then again, i know nothing about makeup and all that stuff, so maybe you shouldn't trust my opinion.
i think yeah its in style unless if you like the gothic look.
Absolutely! I wouldn't be seen without my black nails. Especially if your alternative or goth. If your not sure, use a black red (Black cherry) or a dark red brown colour, or even dark purple.





Black nails only look great if your nails are long, or very close to the tip of your fingers.





Have fun and experiment!
If you like the Goth look
honestly i think it is because i see a lot of people wearing black nail polish
ya sort of if your goth it is
Does it matter? If you like it, wear it. Be yourself.
I think, more importantly, do you like wearing black nail polish? I've been wearing it for over 15 years! And now, my daughter wears it. It's not so much a goth thing as a personal choice- like any color.
Honest Opinion.


Does it matter? seriously...why should it matter what's in and what's out. If you like black nail polish, then paint your nails black.


I personally love black, dark purple, red, and dark blue nail polish.
I never thought it was. It makes your fingers just look plain nasty, dirty like.
i still see it on the runways and places as such.
umm...it depends on who you look at...preps, not so much, but i still people wear it as toenail polish...(no, i don't hang out w/ goths...but i have nothing against them)
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment