Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My good friend and I want to get our make-up done, nails done and hair styled one day on a weekend- READ ON!!!

We want to have a girls' only weekend and get our make-up, hair and nails done. Do you have any tips on how we could save money in doing this? Thanks!!!My good friend and I want to get our make-up done, nails done and hair styled one day on a weekend- READ ON!!!
Call a local beauty school. They will do it for a lot less than a salon. You might try a new salon that may need business and work something out with them.My good friend and I want to get our make-up done, nails done and hair styled one day on a weekend- READ ON!!!
I would call around to different salons in your area and ask if they will offer you a discount for a package deal. or just call around and get prices
As for make up, you can both go to sephora and ask them to give you a ';makeover';...make them think youre interested in buying something. the application will be totally free, and just so that youre not totally wasting their time, maybe you could buy a lipgloss or something. You can do each others nails, or a lot of salons will just ';paint'; you nails for less than 10 bucks. It wouldnt be a so-called manicure, with cuticle clipping and hand massaging but its cheaper. And as far as hair goes...............you can go to a local beauty school! Theyll do everything form giving you an up-do, a blow out, a cut, color whatever. It can be risky I guess, especially if you go for color, but theyre all under the supervision of a trained teacher who will help them if they have any questions. Ive done all of these things to save a buck!
Go Online and Check out the Salon Prices and other beauty Stores lol. That's what my best friend does. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment