Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am wearing a brown & tan dress for a fancy boat ride. What color/style should I do my nails in?

i think french or light pink would look good :)I am wearing a brown %26amp; tan dress for a fancy boat ride. What color/style should I do my nails in?
well it all depends on your skin tone..but w.e


i wud go for a yellow bright color


go 2 the salon so they can fix it up for you and stuff


like..you want something that is popping and stands out


hope it helps..: ]I am wearing a brown %26amp; tan dress for a fancy boat ride. What color/style should I do my nails in?
French Manicure.
French Manicure all the way.
you could do a bronze or dark brown color.
i think a champagne color would be cute
red. it will add more color and boldness to your outfit
french manicure or a nice gold shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment